CPR is a Fort Worth-based oil and gas company focused on the drilling and development of oil-prone shale plays.
- Initial $100 million equity commitment, with follow-on equity/debt capital available
- CPR’s team has drilled and completed more than 300 horizontal shale wells in multiple resource plays and numerous other wells, both onshore and offshore
- Most recently, CPR’s track record includes drilling and completing 25 Eagle Ford shale wells – taking production from 0 to 15,000 BOE/d in less than 2 years
- CPR team’s well results typically exceed those of nearby operators
- Drilling joint ventures, will drill to earn
- Farm-ins or acquisitions
- 35%+ working interest and will operate
Post Oak Energy Capital is based in Houston, Texas. The firm makes private equity investments primarily in the upstream sector of the US oil and gas industry.